Each block is for 30 minutes. To reserve for 60 minutes or more, select multiple blocks.
6 people (tables)
8 people (theaters)
Minimum Reservation Requirement
DePaul University Libraries
Room Reservations Policy – JTR media:scape Collaborative Work Tables
media:scape Collaborative Work Tables are located on the north side of the first floor of the Richardson Library. Tables are numbered from West to East (media:scape Tables #1-4 and media:scape Theaters #1-2) For more information, go to bit.ly/jtrmediascape
1. media:scape table use is restricted to current DePaul faculty members, staff members, or students.
2. To use media:scape tables, groups must make a reservation at depaul.libcal.com.
3. media:scape tables are self-reservable, and reservations may be made at any time before the start of the reservation. After receiving confirmation, the requester must have a copy of the confirmation (either print or digital) during the reservation time.
4. media:scape tables may be booked for up to a two-hour time period, and individuals may reserve only one table per day for their group.
5. Equipment-- Equipment problems should be reported directly to TCC/IS Field Services (312-362-8765). Patrons may check out various connectors at the Access Services desk.
6. Noise disruption--Respect for those studying and conducting research in the library should be observed at all times. To minimize noise disruption, the sound volume for media should be kept at an intermediate level. Because the media:scape tables feature open seating, it is expected that groups will interact with reasonable voice levels.
7. Personal belongings--The Library is not responsible for any items left unattended. All individuals are urged to keep laptops, purses, book bags and other valuables in their direct supervision at all times.
Questions about Library room reservations may be directed by e-mail to LibCalendar@depaul.edu, or by phone to 773-325-7862.
Rev. Jan. 2014