Each block is for 1 Hour. To reserve additional time, select multiple blocks.
Lynda.com tutorials are at least 1 hour in length and many are multiple hour tutorials. You may need to reserve several sessions to complete lengthy tutorials.
DePaul University Libraries
Room Reservations Policy – Lynda Kiosk Stations
Lynda Kiosk Stations are located on of the first floor of the Richardson Library in the Learning Commons, and in the Loop Library in Room 10024. Kiosk stations are labeled with station numbers.
1. Lynda Kiosk station use is restricted to DePaul faculty members, staff members, or currently enrolled students.
2. To use Lynda Kiosk stations, individuals must make a reservation at depaul.libcal.com.
3. Lynda Kiosk stations may only be used by one individual at a time.
4. Lynda Kiosk stations may be booked in hour blocks, with a maximum of 4 hours that can be booked in one 24 hour period.
5. Lynda Kiosk station reservations may be made at any time before the start of the reservation. After receiving confirmation, the requester must have a copy of the confirmation (either print or digital) during the reservation time.
6. Equipment-- Users are encouraged to bring their own headphones, but headphones are available for checkout from the Access Services desk at both campuses.
7. Noise disruption--Respect for those studying and conducting research in the library should be observed at all times. To minimize noise disruption, users should use headphones at all times.
8. Personal belongings--The Library is not responsible for any items left unattended. All individuals are urged to keep laptops, purses, book bags and other valuables in their direct supervision at all times.
Questions about Library room reservations may be directed by e-mail to LibCalendar@depaul.edu, or by phone to 773-325-7862.
Rev. Jan. 2014