Each block is for 30 minutes. To reserve for 60 minutes or more, select multiple blocks.
Screen - No projector
DePaul University Libraries
Room Reservations Policy – JTR Study Rooms
These include rooms 202, 203, 204, 405, 406, and 412. These rooms include seating for 5-10 people and a whiteboard or chalkboard.
1. Room use is restricted to current DePaul faculty members, staff members, or students.
2. To use study rooms, groups must make a reservation at depaul.libcal.com.
3. Study rooms are self-reservable, and study room reservations may be made at any time before the start of the reservation. After receiving confirmation, the requester must have a copy of the confirmation (either print or digital) during the reservation time.
4. Rooms may be booked for up to a two-hour time period, and individuals may reserve only one room per day for their group.
5. Rooms may not be scheduled for recurring classes.
6. Noise disruption--Respect for those studying and conducting research in the library should be observed at all times. To minimize noise disruption, the room doors should not be propped open, and the sound volume for media should be kept at an intermediate level. It is expected that groups entering and leaving the library meeting spaces interact with low voice levels.
7. Personal belongings--The Library is not responsible for any items left unattended. All individuals are urged to keep laptops, purses, book bags, and other valuables in their direct supervision at all times.
Questions about Library room reservations may be directed by e-mail to LibCalendar@depaul.edu, or by phone to 773-325-7862.
Rev. Jan. 2014