Each block is for 30 minutes. To reserve for 60 minutes or more, select multiple blocks.
Minimum Reservation Requirement
Projector, screen, podium, PC
DePaul University Libraries
Room Reservations Policy – JTR Conference Rooms
These include room 300 (Rosati Room) and room 400 (Dorothy Day Room). These rooms include seating for up to 40 people, a whiteboard, and PC and screen projection equipment.
1. Room use is restricted to DePaul-sponsored functions only (i.e. organized by faculty, staff, or organizations approved by the Office of Student Involvement). Rooms may be booked for up to a four-hour time period, and groups may reserve one room per day.
2. Student organizations must be listed online at Orgsync to reserve rooms, and only the president of the organization may reserve rooms.
3. Rooms may NOT be scheduled for recurring classes.
4. All room reservations must be made at least two business days in advance. If a room is unreserved, it may be used by a DePaul group (not an individual) on a first come, first served basis.
5. Food--Event catering is permitted in the Rosati Room (JTR 300) and Dorothy Day Room (JTR 400), and must be arranged by the event organizer through Chartwell’s. No other food/restaurant deliveries are permitted.
6. Furniture Arrangement--Any special furniture arrangements needed must be arranged by the event organizer in advance through Facilities Operations. Furniture may NOT be rearranged or moved from the room except by FO staff. If the furniture arrangement request has not been completed in time for the event, contact FO.
7. Equipment-- Equipment problems should be reported directly to TCC/IS Field Services (312-362-8765) using the phone adjacent to the podium.
8. Noise disruption--Respect for those studying and conducting research in the library should be observed at all times. To minimize noise disruption, the meeting room doors should not be propped open, and the sound volume for media kept at an intermediate level. It is expected that groups entering and leaving the library meeting spaces interact with low voice levels.
9. Personal belongings--The Library is not responsible for any items left unattended. All individuals are urged to keep laptops, purses, book bags and other valuables in their direct supervision at all times.
Questions about Library room reservations may be directed by e-mail to LibCalendar@depaul.edu, or by phone to 773-325-7862.
Rev. Sep. 2013